All articles are translated into english via Google. For english version of the article click on "Read More" link... Please note, "Thashetheme" is albanian word for gossip.

Sunday, 8 April 2012

Elton Gjalpi, vellai i Gentes BB: Shpresoj te jene fotomontazhe!

Elton Gjalpi, vellai 20-vjecar i Gentes: Nuk u besoj dot syve

“Shpresoj te jene fotomontazhe”

Per nje vella, natyrisht qe nuk eshte e lehte te flase per motren e tij, kur eshte fjala per foto te tilla. Por Elton Gjalpi, vellai dy vite me i vogel i Gentes, i cili jeton ne Greqi, nuk ngurron te shprehe mendimin e tij. Ai thote se me Genten takohet 2-3 here ne vit, dhe me aq sa e njeh, nuk beson kurre se ajo mund te marre guximin te realizoje foto te tilla, aq me teper t’i publikoje ato ne nje rrjet social.

Si po te duket Genta ne loje, po e ndjek rregullisht?
Deri tani ka ecur shume mire, por nuk e di me vone. Une per vete isha dakord qe Genta te hynte ne BB, edhe familja jone ishte kunder.

I ke degjuar rrefimet e saj per te dashurin jashte, ke qene ne dijeni te asaj historie?
I kam degjuar, dhe faktin qe ai e dhunonte nuk e dija, e kam mesuar nga BB.

Si je ndier, cfare dije ti per lidhjen, e ke njohur ate djale?
Jam ndier shume keq dhe me djalin nuk jam takuar ndonjehere, pasi shume pak kam qendruar ne Shqiperi.

Nderkohe qe javen e kaluar u botuan disa foto ne gazeta, ku Genta shfaqej e zhveshur. Cfare komenti ke?
Une mendoj qe jane fotomontazh 100 per qind. Nuk u besoj sajimeve te tilla, pasi me sa e njoh une Genten ajo kurre nuk do te bente foto te tilla.

Nderkohe si e sheh Genten ne lidhje me meshkujt e tjere ne BB5? Mendon se sillen mire?
Pjesa me e madhe nuk sillen mire me te, vetem nje pjese e vogel sillen sic duhet. Ata qe nuk sillen mire jane Liami, Edgari dhe Vlashi. /panorama plus/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[[ translation by google:
Elton Gjalpi, 20-year-old brother Gentes: I do not believe my eyes
"I hope to be montage"

A brother, obviously is not easy to talk to his sister, when it comes to such photos. But Elton Butter, brother two years younger Gentes, who lives in Greece, do not hesitate to express his opinion. He says Gentën meets 2-3 times per year, and knows enough, does not believe that she could never get the courage to carry such pictures, even more so to publish them in a social network.
Genta looks as if the game is following regularly?
So far has gone very well, but do not know later. I for one agree that Genta was to enter the BB, and our family was against.
I've heard stories of her boyfriend outside, were you aware of that history?
I've heard, and the fact that he violated not know, I've learned from BB.
How you felt, what you suggest for the link, you know that guy?
I felt very bad and my son I do not ever met, since very few have remained in Bangladesh.
While last week was published a few pictures in the newspapers, where Genta appear naked. What comment do you have?
I guess you are 100 percent montage. I do not believe such inventions as the Gentën how I know it will never make such pictures.
Meanwhile, as you see Gentën about other men in Bb5? Thinks that being good?
Most do not behave well with only a small fraction behave properly. Those who misbehave are Liami, Edgari and Vlashi. / Panorama plus / ]]

Gossip definition

Gossip is idle talk or rumor about the personal or private affairs of others. It is one of the oldest and most common means of sharing facts, views and slander. This term is used pejoratively by its reputation for the introduction of errors and variations into the information transmitted, and it also describes idle chat, a rumor of personal, or trivial nature.

The term is sometimes used to specifically refer to the spreading of dirt and misinformation, as (for example) through excited discussion of scandals. Some newspapers carry "gossip columns" which detail the social and personal lives of celebrities or of élite members of certain communities.

TV&Showbiz | Mail Online